The New Hero Rises The New Hero Rises

i know the feeling my friend

Deshiel responds:

Thats great.

Shining Piano of Rino Circle Shining Piano of Rino Circle

you did freakin perfect on the notes dude good job

Gouken horizons Gouken horizons

this is sick bro!

Noisecream responds:

Ty <3

Battle Experiment #4.3 Battle Experiment #4.3

deserves much more attention than it has now. i hope to hear from you in the future.

foxhead128 responds:

Why, thank you!

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

this is really good mate hope to keep hearing from you... although ill say around the middle you lost me but that's just me. then i lie the slow piano part, really atmospheric.

Zykrath responds:

I changed the middle to something I liked better.

Malfunction Malfunction

hey this is great. i have a question though, i cant seem to navigate to my own work when im logged out. i dont know if this is because im new or something else. you gotta help me out D:

CowardlyLion responds:

Thank you! Can't navigate to your own work? I don't really know what to tell you, haha. I'm always logged in. When I'm not I would just look up my username to navigate to my work.

Welcome To The Internet Welcome To The Internet

hello, ive come more to ask questions than write a review, although i want to say the music is good. im kinda new to newgrounds and was wondering why i cant find my self or anything ive submitted yet. the only way i can get to my submission is by clicking my profile.... so yeah im wondering if this is because im new or if im bugged somehow

TriForce12 responds:

If you've just submitted some Audio, remember that audio must first be scouted: A member of staff must scout and say that the music is legit.

Then your submissions will start appearing in the portals.

I reccomend that in future, you go to our (highly active) forums instead of using reviews.

EDIT: As you can probably see, you have now been scouted.